Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is when a company transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment to an external provider.
An Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider can act as an extension of a company’s HR or Resourcing function. At the same time sitting on site with the client providing a holistic hiring solution. Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider can deliver the necessary staff, technology, and methodology needed to fulfill a client’s recruitment requirements.
Our recruitment outsourcing solutions can be delivered on-site through a team of recruiters. They act as an extension of the client’s talent acquisition team, off-site, or through a combination of both, across country.
Combining your Temporary & Permanent Recruitment
We support the acquisition of talent throughout all forms of candidate engagement including permanent, contractor and temporary roles.
Managing all forms of recruitment control, consistency and visibility, stakeholder engagement and hiring experience, Meraqui support the overall recruitment programs.
Overall, it has several advantages towards the approach of recruitment:
1. Wider Candidate Pool
Having in place a system that enables the sharing of candidates between permanent and temporary talent pools will save recruiters time. It will also provide them a wider range of potential candidates. However, temporary candidates are not considered for permanent roles. So, the option to hire on a temp-to-perm basis is often useful and should not be ruled out.
2. Economies of Scale
Cost benefits extend beyond the immediate positive impact of reduced overall headcount needed to manage both temporary and permanent recruitment. A range of processes will also be streamlined. Invoicing is an immediate case in point, as it is centralized under a single individual or smaller team. A number of communication, liaison and reporting tasks is following suit, particularly at a business-unit level. At the same time, managers have a single point of contact covering all their recruitment and talent needs.
Simplified contract negotiations are another benefit that we have observed in certain countries. In some regions, organisations holds a single contract with the RPO provider that holds and manages all agency contracts.
4. Shared Technologies
Hiring Managers hire the candidates in such a way that they can be filled up for temporary and permanent requirements. The streamlining is so perfect that no matter the type or location required, they still place the candidates. The ability to call on exactly the same technology and implement a single process frees them to spend more time focused on the core business.
5. Hiring Manager Experience
By following one process with one provider, hiring managers are able to efficiently start their search regardless of the type of role that needs to be filled. Having one point of contact is key to having a streamlined hiring process.
So, whether engaging the permanent or temporary, Hiring Managers can benefit from a bigger talent pool, economies of scale, and efficiencies from the technologies.
The key benefits of Recruitment Outsourcing
Resource Solutions outsourced recruitment service benefits:
Delivering the right people in a shorter time frame
- Single point of contact for all recruitment queries.
- Trusted resourcing partner to advise and support.
- Understand role, build job descriptions and ensure culture fit.
- Sourcing and pre-selection to deliver a qualified shortlist.
- Support for interviews, assessment and managing the candidate experience.
Delivering best in class recruitment
- End to end management of the recruitment process.
- Detailed and relevant management information.
- Centralized invoicing to reduce the administrative burden.
- Reduced costs to allow investment in other key areas.
- User-friendly and engaging technology.
Protecting and improving our clients’ employer brand
- Single point of contact throughout the recruitment process from initial contact to final offer.
- High touch service to all candidates whether successful or not.
- Scalable team means our level of service is consistent to candidates in ‘peaks’ of recruitment activity.