National Employability Enhancement Mission is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development & Government of India to enhance employability through on the Job Practical Training. The concept is based on LEARN & EARN formula.
Registration under NEEM enables us to offer you the staffing services that would help you to have more engaged and committed workforce in more cost efficient manner. Also, labour laws are not applicable in NEEM. On the contrary, apprentices get the opportunity to undergo OJT (on the job training), assessment and understanding the expectations of the clients. They get to know the real working conditions, situations and challenges and gain the knowledge, skills, experience and desirable attitude that help them grow.
National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM) training duration is a minimum of 3 months and maximum for 36 months and the training must be NSQF complaint.
In India, it offers on the Job Practical Training to Enhance Employability. Registration Under NEEM enables/empowers us to offer you the staffing services that would help you to have more engaged and committed workforce in more cost efficient manner. No Labor Laws are Applicable.
On the other hand, apprentices get an opportunity to undergo ‘on the job’ training, assessment and understanding of the expectations at workplace. They are exposed to real working conditions, situations, and challenges facilitating the acquisition of knowledge, skills, experience and desirable attitude that help them with employable skills.
Who can provide the training under National Employability Enhancement Mission?
NEEM training must be provided by registered company with the NEEM Facilitator. MoU needs to be signed between associated industry partner and NEEM Facilitator.
Benefits to the employers
- Laws of training shall be applicable, in place of Labour / Employment laws.
- Existing trainees can be mobilize into NEEM Scheme to further enhance their skills.
- Stipend (minimum wages) paid does not attract any statutory deduction/payment obligation.
- No binding for organizations to offer employment to NEEM candidates post training.
- Saving in HR Cost compared to temporary manpower.
- Trainees will not involve in any employee- employer relationship.
Benefits to the candidates
- Learns on the job & earns for the same.
- Assessment and understanding of the expectations at workplace.
- Provided with a Certificate post training completion.
- Upon training completion, trainee can avail diploma in vocational education.
- Enhancement of post training employment opportunities.